HOW SCHNEIDERSLADEN WORKS *RESOLVED*

Anything modular synth related that is not format specific.

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

simone.bosco
Learning to Wiggle

HOW SCHNEIDERSLADEN WORKS *RESOLVED*

Post by simone.bosco » Wed May 28, 2014 6:52 am

edited by infradead

issue had as been resolved. it was a scam
more info here
viewtopic.php?t=115242&highlight=

this is a conversation with the famous store..
shortly... I bought 2 modules (300 euro)and they send it to the wrong address...
After a mouth of promises to fix this situation, they just tell me: we will not fix the situation... End of the story.
SO BE CAREFULL WITH YOUR SHOPPING!!!

HERE THE CONVERSATION (look at the dates too)

Da: info@schneidersladen.de
Data: 14-mag-2014 12.41
A: "'simone.bosco@libero.it'"<simone.bosco@libero.it>
Ogg: order

Dear Simone

I have to excuse myself….. I oversee your delivery address… my fault.
Did you already have your parcel now?or is there any problem?

Greetings
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Von: simone.bosco@libero.it [mailto:simone.bosco@libero.it]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014 12:51
An: SchneidersLaden – Info
Betreff: R: order

I didnt live anymore at the billing address, so i dont know.
anyway i didn't recive my pack....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Data: 14-mag-2014 13.21
Ogg: AW: order

Ok Simone-
Then i call FEDEX today whats going on.
Get back soon

Jessica

SchneidersLaden GmbH
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014 21:11
Betreff: R: AW: order

Hey guys! Do you have some news about my order?
I did not recive my modules yet, but I've paid it.
Please tell me something!.
Thankyou
Data: 19-mag-2014 12.10
Ogg: AW: AW: order

Im working on it- just waiting for the reply from FEDEX. They will call me today. I don’t forget it Simone.
We will fix this for sure today.
Get back later

Cheers

Jessica
SchneidersLaden GmbH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014 14:11
Betreff: R: AW: AW: order

any news from fedex?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Data: 20-mag-2014 15.45
Ogg: AW: AW: AW: order

Yes- im sorry Simone.

We will get your parcel back this week- perhaps tomorrow. Im sorry for the stress..
Soon as wet it we send it this time to the right address… and for the next order you will get a little discount for the long wait and and..

Cheers
Jessica

SchneidersLaden GmbH
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Mai 2014 19:52
Betreff: R: AW: AW: AW: order

i should recive my order a mounth ago.
It's not professional your behavior...it's your fault if the order is lost.
I would like to have my money back please.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Data: 27-mag-2014 17.33
Ogg: AW: AW: AW: order

Hi Simone

I know its getting really a pain…
As I said last time- we already had FEDEX on the phone and we agreed with them that they will send us your parcel back.
Now I track your parcel again and find out that they delivered it on the 12 05 2014 to STR. RIDDONE 98/6 in ALBA. The strange thing on this is that Simone Bosco sign the receipt. Please don’t understand me wrong…..i only want to check it 100%. Can you take a look attached please? The receipt is in German sorry for that- but the main thing im interested is in the sign.

Im just have to check this correctly if it goes about a replacement from FEDEX to us.
We will find for sure a solution that we send out your parcel this week to you- or FEDEX have to pick it up again from the address on which they delivered.

Sorry for all the stress…
Jessica
SchneidersLaden GmbH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014 17:50
Betreff: R: AW: AW: AW: order

It's not my signature on the invoice
I'dont know what's happened.. but the only thing sure is that you send the order to the wrong adress, so i think you should to pay the mistake not me...
I didnt made an agreement with fedex... i did an agreement with you... you wrong... I pay... it doesnt work like that...
I'm sorry for my english.. but i think the issue is clear.
Data: 27-mag-2014 18.01
Ogg: AW: AW: AW: AW: order

Oh no-dont understand me wrong!

For sure you don’t have to pay for anything. You already payed your order and for sure you will get this and we will fix this for sure this week and you will get your stuff.

Its also clear that we make the mistake and send it to the wrong address- our problem is just that we had the agreement with FEDEX that I describe you in the mail before. And I was hoping you could help me with the sign…. And say- common FEDEX guys- this is not my sign.

That’s all. Just for being sure that we send it this time to the right address – it is:

Herr simone bosco
via giulio carcano 19
citofono 83
milano, 20141
Italien

Thankx again

Jessica
SchneidersLaden GmbH
Data: 28-mag-2014 12.20
Ogg: AW: AW: AW: AW: order

Hello Mr. Simone Bosco!

My Name is Sebastian and I am part of the management board of Schneidersladen along with Mr.Schneider.

I am taking over this conversation, because I think this is going way too far right now.
Our colleague Jessica made a mistake when she sent it to your billing address instead of sending it to your preferred delivery address.
We apologize for that. On the other hand we have proof that someone received your order at the billing address you gave us.
The name on the FEDEX receipt is S.Bosco. Someone at your address signed for receiving our shipment. I actually don’t care if it’s your signature or not, because it’s not important.
I also don’t like the style of your communication with Jessica.
That’s why I make myself clear to you: We shipped what you ordered and someone in your house signed for it. We don’t do another shipment.
End of Story.
Best regards from Berlin-Kreuzberg

Sebastian Baumann

The Disquiet
Wiggling with Experience

Post by The Disquiet » Wed May 28, 2014 7:27 am

Aside of the initial mistake of sending your order to an old address (for which they apologised) I only read a very reasonable communication with you.

They have to trust on the Fedex info (signed and delivered) so I don't see what your issue is.

I have nothing but good experiences with Schneidersladen. Also I think it's rather rude to post your private email correspondence with them without their permission

my 2c

mrbloor
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by mrbloor » Wed May 28, 2014 7:29 am

Never had any problems personally and always had stuff delivered to work. Only lesson seems to be change your card details before ordering. Frustrating but I think you should notify the police regarding whoever has fraudulently signed for goods that did not belong to them.

simone.bosco
Learning to Wiggle

Post by simone.bosco » Wed May 28, 2014 7:31 am

they say:

we have nothing to hide – so please go ahead and make this conversation available for the world.

djthopa
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by djthopa » Wed May 28, 2014 7:36 am

Never had a problem with them, and Jessica has always been super helpfull.

Human make mistakes. Unfortunately someone cheeky signed for your parcel....

cretaceousear
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by cretaceousear » Wed May 28, 2014 7:42 am

This is why mnay companies have the policy to only deliver to card holder's address. I'm surprised any shop selling high value goods would even agree to send to a nominated address.
The MD's reply was pretty rude though..
In turn there is scare mongering, common sense, complete absurdity, rationalism and nihilism.

simone.bosco
Learning to Wiggle

Post by simone.bosco » Wed May 28, 2014 7:44 am

Of course it's human to make mistake...
But after that it's right to try to fix it... specially if you are the biggest store in Europe and 300 euros are nothing...while for me 300 euros are almost 1/3 of my monthly salary.

bkbirge
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bkbirge » Wed May 28, 2014 8:41 am

Time to get the police involved. Or a drive to your old address for an ass kicking.

Modular & Dork Rock:
https://bkbirge.bandcamp.com/
Racks:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/88730
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/89177
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/379579

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." ~ Puck, 1903

Thaknar
Common Wiggler

Post by Thaknar » Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am

bkbirge wrote:Time to get the police involved. Or a drive to your old address for an ass kicking.
what he said!
I'd say that european law is clearly on schneidersladens side and you sadly have to deal with the person signing with your name at your old adress.
sorry for that, but fingers crossed you get your stuff back.

ETP
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by ETP » Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am

i moved two months ago and got a parcel from schneiders 2 weeks ago. lucky me. i changed the shipping address together with the order. no problems with them. never. maybe you did a mistake? is this possible?

Rigo
Chief Spam Killer

Post by Rigo » Wed May 28, 2014 9:54 am

simone.bosco wrote:specially if you are the biggest store in Europe and 300 euros are nothing
Do you really think that when all their bills are paid at the end of the month there still are huge amounts of money left ?
But it reminds me to check my Paypal account to remove any obsolete addresses.

Kent
Curator/Janitor/Zookeeper

Post by Kent » Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 am

Let's keep in mind that, for all of the emotional triggers in this plea and situation, there really aren't any hard facts. We have a thread by a person who has only one other post on the forum that does not pertain to the situation at hand. Claims have been made without verification from anyone else. A signature that may or may not have been from this person may or may not have been signed on the FedEx receipt.
How do Schneiders really know that they aren't being scammed? Especially as all of their information comes "pre-thread creation".

Another more bothersome fact is that a thread has been created that uses an exception (how many thousands of orders has Schneidersbuero shipped?) to postulate that a more-relaible-than not business in our tiny fucking industry comports themselves in a poor manner as a form of standard operation procedure. Drop the emotion and mature a little. The sensationalism is unnecessary and certainly hasn't helped get your stuff back.

It is worrisome that there are others who are quick to jump on the emotional burning of the effigy whilst having no hard facts. It reminds me of the LA riots where people torched their own neighborhoods. Yeah! Fuck Schneiders! Burn the witch!. There will always be a hunt for another witch.

Thanks to Nuuj and e-grad et al for being clear-headed.

anarchy4bits
Wiggling with Experience

Post by anarchy4bits » Wed May 28, 2014 11:34 am

I get orders from Schneiders over years without problems. I can only say, they are all correct people and make a great job.
Last edited by anarchy4bits on Wed May 28, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mckenic

Post by mckenic » Wed May 28, 2014 11:35 am

Cross posting 2 snippets I posted from the other thread JIC the OP and subsequent readers think the general consensus is "SB are great, its your own tough shit..."

Their point is you could be ripping them off - its probably a valid thought from their point of view - but THEY made the mistake in the first place - the person that sent it to the wrong place should face reprimand, not the fucking customer!

The other posters here may be right, they may be wrong...
I just know there is NO WAY in hell I will ever order from Schneiders if on the off chance THEY fuck up my order, I have to get the police involved!

As for the validity of the OP - I am just being my usual naive self and taking people at their word both the OP & the last part of Sebastian Baumann's email.

Igor Berlin
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Igor Berlin » Wed May 28, 2014 11:45 am

Now thats a bit far fetched and exagerrated I think. Why would anyone try to scam schneider's and then post about it here? Do you think it is a personal vendetta or something?
Schneider's apparently confirmed several times to have shipped to the wrong address... or do you think that could have been faked by the op aswell?
It does not matter if a person lives or has lived at the billing address... thats why we have billing and delivery address. And after a mistake from their end, they write in a completely wrong tone. No way to speak like that to a customer. As for the sensationalism and public shaming... this is too exagerrated. Somebody made a bad experience and just post about it here...

I have made very good experiences with Schneiders, but also got to know their side of being rude and out of place with their customers. They do make mistakes sometimes. Usually they handle it fast and friendly... but sometimes they are just completely unfriendly and don't take account for mistakes happening on their side of things.
some audio, please.... or it never happened!

Kent
Curator/Janitor/Zookeeper

Post by Kent » Wed May 28, 2014 11:53 am

Igor Berlin wrote:Now thats a bit far fetched and exagerrated I think. Why would anyone try to scam schneider's and then post about it here?
Could be. Who knows? Not anyone here, that's for certain.

Igor Berlin
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Igor Berlin » Wed May 28, 2014 12:26 pm

so what's the scam? Paying for a module and trying to scam a second one for free by saying they never received the first one? How could they have known Schneiders would ship it to the wrong address? And when they got their initial module, they were so upset about the scam not working, that they try to 'shame' the store by posting those emails? I think Sebastian should be a bit ashamed about his tone, though.

Now, sombody paying for modules, which they never get after over a month and then to hear from the store, which took their money, thats just the way it is and they should live with it and accept to never get the modules or their money back..... that I can see being a reason to share their frustrating experience here with others.
some audio, please.... or it never happened!

waveglider
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by waveglider » Wed May 28, 2014 12:40 pm

I agree, Sebastian acted poorly towards a customer and that includes the fact that they acknowledged they were in error.
The frustrated customer comes here to a community of peers to vent frustration and gain support, seems completely reasonable to me.
Even considering this situation is a complex scam is rather shameful.

Hanz
Analogue Avenger

Post by Hanz » Wed May 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Kent, I think you're muddying the water a little too much, here.
Being objective is one thing...
Last edited by Hanz on Wed May 28, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“...I am merely a conduit, a kind of big hairy tool. I am just a plastic funnel connected to a Moog...”

makro
Wiggling with Experience

Post by makro » Wed May 28, 2014 12:46 pm

1. schneiders has to triple check shipping addresses
2. fedex has to ask who the signing person is

two things gone wrong, so its customers fault?
no way, dudes...

simone.bosco
Learning to Wiggle

Post by simone.bosco » Wed May 28, 2014 12:58 pm

I don't want to scam anybody, Schneidersladen is the best shop in europe and of course it's not a case.. I've just post my experience (that is one case on thousands).
I want an opinion on this experience not on schneider general behavior that's clearly is good, seeing his success.
I'm really upset because clearly someone still my order..but it would never happen if they would send the order to the right address.(that was the same since my inscription, I never change anything)
And they admit it too, saying that they will surely fix the situation even that i could have a discount on next sale..and after a mouth of promises you close the conversation with a "I don't do anything.End of the story."
I think that THIS EXPERIENCE (I repeat one on thousands) really sucks.
that's all.

dan_p
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dan_p » Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 pm

I ordered some stuff from them once, they fucked it up. They shipped me a random order of tiptop stackcables, I had a couple missing from the order and some were the wrong size. Took me a couple of emails to chase, someone eventually came back to me but had got it completely wrong again, in the end it wasn't worth the hassle to get it sorted. I was only out of pocket by €12 so I put it down to one of those things. I was amazed at how shit the whole process was, didn't seem particularly professional.

The email back form your man wassisface is pretty rude, I wouldn't be happy if they had sent that to me. Regardless of wether I had been a cock or not.

Schneidersladen are properly expensive too, I was looking at a couple of the more boutique items and they were way over what import and shipping duty would be to import it yourself, I took absolute worst case scenario too, it was hundreds over! I know they have funded shit and done cool stuff but taking the piss is taking the piss.
Oh you got a Nickel, I got a Dime,
I'd like to get to know you but I haven't got the time,
You got to walk like a mannequin, roll like a tyre,
Act on reaction dodge the big spud fryer
------------------------------------------
www.Soundcloud.com/dan_p
www.YouTube.Com/d4nnyp

duff
Veteran Wiggler

Post by duff » Wed May 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Thaknar wrote:
bkbirge wrote:Time to get the police involved. Or a drive to your old address for an ass kicking.
what he said!
I'd say that european law is clearly on schneidersladens side and you sadly have to deal with the person signing with your name at your old adress.
sorry for that, but fingers crossed you get your stuff back.
I don't think that is the case at all. The parcel was, at Schneidersladen's admittance, shipped to the wrong address - hence they are in error and required to resolve the situation.

The fact that someone has signed S. Bosco is hardly evidence of foul play since the package is likely to be clearly labelled to S. Bosco. Any less than honest person is hardly going to use their own name when accepting someone else parcel knowing they no longer live there so signing as the intended recipient is closes all loops.

In this instance it should be up to Schneidersladen to contact the police not the customer should they suspect foul play as the loss should theirs not the OPs.

The last email response from them suggesting that the OPs communication was anything other that acceptable is laughable*, especially given the whole episode has gone one for a month since they admitted their initial error and promised to rectify it without actually doing so.

I hope you bough this on credit card and claim you money back through them should Schneidersladen fail to see sense.

* on the assumption that we are seeing the full exchange.

daverj
Vintage Video Wiggler

Post by daverj » Wed May 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Simone, I am curious about:

1 - How long ago did you move out of the billing address?

2 - Do you know anybody who now lives at the billing address?

3 - Have you gone to the billing address and asked them if they received the package?

simone.bosco
Learning to Wiggle

Post by simone.bosco » Wed May 28, 2014 2:17 pm

1- 3 years ago

2-i don't know anybody because even my parents don't live in that house now

3- I live 200 km from that house (I am in milan to study)

Return to “Modular Synth General Discussion”