OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

OXI ONE performative sequencer brought to you by
two partners: Manuel -engineer & project manager and Ales -marketing & administration.

Moderators: Kent, CarlosUnch, manuwind, Oxi Instruments

manuwind
Common Wiggler

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by manuwind »

Exactly, sorry guys we run out of space for the labels.
I think the documentation should be improved!
thisoldmike
Common Wiggler

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by thisoldmike »

Firmware 2.0 is out, looks like some cool new features have been added. Just downloaded and installed it, going to give it a test drive. Sweet! Get it here: https://oxiinstruments.com/forum/d/330-fw-20

:tu:
dubonaire
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dubonaire »

manuwind wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:00 pm Exactly, sorry guys we run out of space for the labels.
I think the documentation should be improved!
Hi. When will Oxi One be available to be purchased from your website?
manuwind
Common Wiggler

Post by manuwind »

Hi. When will Oxi One be available to be purchased from your website?
[/quote]

Hi! you can preorder from our site! Delivery in May :sb:
oxiinstruments.com/our-shop/
manuwind
Common Wiggler

Post by manuwind »

FW2.0.png
Firmware 2.0 + new APP here! https://oxiinstruments.com/OXI-one/UPDATE/
manuwind
Common Wiggler

Post by manuwind »

thisoldmike wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:02 pm Firmware 2.0 is out, looks like some cool new features have been added. Just downloaded and installed it, going to give it a test drive. Sweet! Get it here: https://oxiinstruments.com/forum/d/330-fw-20

:tu:
Yeah!! thanks for sharing :D
dubonaire
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dubonaire »

manuwind wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:17 pm Hi. When will Oxi One be available to be purchased from your website?

Hi! you can preorder from our site! Delivery in May :sb:
oxiinstruments.com/our-shop/
Thanks!
manuwind
Common Wiggler

Post by manuwind »

Btw, here's the new tutorial of the Stochastic mode!

chupanebre
Learning to Wiggle

Post by chupanebre »

LOVING THE NEW FEATURES AND FIXES!!!!! :sb: :yay: :hail: Just keeps getting better!!! Thank you so much Oxi Team!!! :w00t:
Naenyn
Veteran Wiggler

Post by Naenyn »

I was on the fence during the crowdfunding, but something changed my mind and I decided to preorder. Really glad I did. This thing is fantastic. It is so much fun to use and the learning curve is very slight. I can't wait to see what else it can do with future firmware updates. :hail: :yay: :goo: :party:
-n :ninja:

My racks on ModularGrid
Find me on Discord
Pinebender
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Pinebender »

Just ordered oxi one and the breakout module. Can't wait to start bombarding my eurorack.
behndy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by behndy »

yessssss. i hope they ship soonish. i have DESIRES
music, noise, in progress silliness - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy
Kawouddd
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Kawouddd »

Mine has arrived and, if I'm honest, I feel as if I need to become a better person to use it properly 😂

I briefly wired it up to my Mac (bc it arrived when I was working), appeared to set it up as a midi instrument on Logic Pro (tbf I don't use Logic at all, I have it for legacy reasons, I'm all OTB I have no fuckin idea what I'm doing), it triggered F# three times, in varying octaves, no matter which 'kb setting' buttons I pressed, and then crashed (all lights went static). Happened three times, then I stopped!

I've just finished marking, I should probably go upstairs and use it for its actual purpose (OBVIOUSLY modular) 😂

Fantastic feel to it! Woof.
bmot
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bmot »

Kawouddd wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:15 pm Mine has arrived and, if I'm honest, I feel as if I need to become a better person to use it properly 😂.
Haha, there are a lot of things to learn, like with any deep sequencer, but don’t worry, it is very quick to get started. You definitely do need to read the manual, at least the Set up the cv/gate outputs first. I used a multi type sequencer to get started so I could see all the modular tracks at once.
Have fun.
behndy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by behndy »

oooo nice! just got a shipped notification, should be here by Monday next. EXCITEMENTS.
Kawouddd
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Kawouddd »

Absolutely love it. I’m shite at everything, this is the closest I’ve come to making music.

Once I’d taken three hours to work out that it’s silent bc I hadn’t allocated the cv and gate outs, that is 👀
Kawouddd
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Kawouddd »

Right, I'm going to do what I've been meaning to do for the last three days, and go upstairs and use it on my fenixes 👀 Can't help but feel this is a gamechanger!
behndy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by behndy »

just got mines in. at work, so won't be able to set her up till tonight or the weekend, but MAN this is a SOLID piece of kit. layout reminds me a bit of the Deluge, but less shortcut intensive?

super wuggly to dive in.

also, that was FAST shipping. took 2 days i think to the US?
MikeLeeBirds
Wiggling with Experience

Post by MikeLeeBirds »

manuwind wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:11 am
lohacker wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 am The grid emulation will work with Ansible/Teletype or just Norns?
I couldn't test it but an Ansible user told me it works with it as well.
Then I wonder what I‘m doing wrong as my Ansible does not recognize Oxi when in Grid mode.
behndy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by behndy »

the OXI demo of the Stochastic Mode is great. that and the intelligently laid out and very intuitive interface makes the Stoch Mode a blast to play with. i went through 3 or 4 euro Stochastic sequencers and while they all had admirable qualities, this is what i've always wanted in a controlled random sequencer. very smart, VERY fun.

a simple run with the Stochastic sequencer going into a HydraSynth, a Chord mode sequencer into a Super 6, some drums sequenced and triggered in Ableton -

Return to “OXI Instruments”