Blacet STONZ 2440 phaser manual

Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Devil
Learning to Wiggle

Blacet STONZ 2440 phaser manual

Post by Devil »

Hi, Happy New Year to all ! :party:
I just bought this module after a quest of several years, the problem is that the seller did not have the manual for it (I mean the one with schematics).
As with all my other modules, I would like to have them, especially since I think there is room for some modifications...

I already asked Synthcube, they told me they would look into their hard drives, it was a week ago, and since then no news from them...

Will there be a charitable soul that could send them to me by chance ?
Thank you in advance

:flamey:
Kent
Curator/Janitor/Zookeeper

Re: Blacet STONZ 2440 phaser manual

Post by Kent »

I hope that you are able to source the manual. However, as a word of caution, we don't allow the hosting nor trading of copyrighted material on this forum. Make sure that permission is granted first. You can ask Synthcube to post here granting single use or blanket permission.

Thanks!
diophantine
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by diophantine »

I think Synthcube is a bit behind on some things, probably as a result of their big sale at the end of the year (I'm still waiting on some stuff to ship), so hopefully you'll hear back this week.
pugix
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by pugix »

It's great that Synthcube has taken over Blacet DIY. I wouldn't count on getting the schematics from them, though. I bought an Oakley Discontinuity v1 kit from them, which didn't include the schematic. Having been a long time customer of Oakley Modular, Tony graciously sent me the schematic and some built tips. Unfortunately we don't have that option, since we've lost John Blacet, RIP.
Richard
https://www.pugix.com

"Everything in our world is actually always modulated by everything else." - Peter B
diophantine
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by diophantine »

Synthcube are publishing the Blacet documentation w/ schematics on their website (downloads tab on the product pages) for the ones they've started to make available. Presumably (and hopefully) they will make them available for the discontinued modules like the 2440.
KSS
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by KSS »

Yes. And John certainly never witheld a schematic from anyone who actually had one of his modules. The OP should be able to get what they need from from SC in the same way.
Devil
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Devil »

Sorry I didn't mean to create a diplomatic incident ;)
I fully understand that the forum wants to protect itself.
For those who are interested I still have not received anything from Synthcube, and I imagine that I will probably never receive anything ...

Thanks anyway

Kent
Curator/Janitor/Zookeeper

Post by Kent »

Oh, it isn't a big deal at all. We just had to put in a hard and fast rule that we won't help to distribute protected content. It makes our lives easier and isn't at the core of what this place is about: cats and musing on subjects after bonghits.
mamonu
90s ambient miscreant!!

Post by mamonu »

Devil wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:15 am
For those who are interested I still have not received anything from Synthcube, and I imagine that I will probably never receive anything ...
Thanks anyway

I think at some point you will. its just sometimes they have busy times and they "disappear" for a bit

Kent wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:15 am Oh, it isn't a big deal at all. We just had to put in a hard and fast rule that we won't help to distribute protected content. It makes our lives easier and isn't at the core of what this place is about: cats and musing on subjects after bonghits.
:rastanana:
frac & 100m & eurorack & now... 5U! (equal opportunities wiggler)
werock wrote: Anyway, you truly will be an equal opportunities wiggler if you get some 5U as well. Then you just need some 4U...

Return to “Fractional Rack Modules”