Preorder the ADDAC506 VC Stohastic Function Generator!

New Interfaces for Analog Synthesizers.

Moderators: Kent, __ag

James_S
Veteran Wiggler

Re: Preorder the ADDAC506 VC Stohastic Function Generator!

Post by James_S »

Also, what position is the speed at? At High (middle setting) changes are usually noticeable immediately but when at Medium or Low it's not as immediately obvious either audibly nor visually.

It just seems strange as the issue you're suggesting is the most important feature and the feature around which everything else works. Surely you've not just had the same envolope going for a couple of months?
James_S
Veteran Wiggler

Post by James_S »

RecycleYourPets wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:36 pm Just out of curiosity, your switches in the top row are not set to "lock" are they?
Or this could be a possibility although it would be the ultimate "doh" moment! :)
metamorphmuses
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by metamorphmuses »

James_S wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:03 pm Also, what position is the speed at? At High (middle setting) changes are usually noticeable immediately but when at Medium or Low it's not as immediately obvious either audibly nor visually.

It just seems strange as the issue you're suggesting is the most important feature and the feature around which everything else works. Surely you've not just had the same envolope going for a couple of months?
RecycleYourPets wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:36 pm Just out of curiosity, your switches in the top row are not set to "lock" are they?
I have tried literally every combination of all the switches and knobs.
James_S
Veteran Wiggler

Post by James_S »

metamorphmuses wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:15 am
James_S wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:03 pm Also, what position is the speed at? At High (middle setting) changes are usually noticeable immediately but when at Medium or Low it's not as immediately obvious either audibly nor visually.

Then drop them an email, for all it's worth they've been the most helpful company I've dealt with (along with WMD) and usually reply in a matter of hours, sometimes even less.
metamorphmuses
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by metamorphmuses »

James_S wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:01 am

Then drop them an email, for all it's worth they've been the most helpful company I've dealt with (along with WMD) and usually reply in a matter of hours, sometimes even less.
Yep, I contacted ADDAC and they want me to document the problem with video. I plan on doing that any day now.
James_S
Veteran Wiggler

Post by James_S »

metamorphmuses wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:08 am
James_S wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:01 am

Yep, I contacted ADDAC and they want me to document the problem with video. I plan on doing that any day now.
Did you get any further with this?
metamorphmuses
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by metamorphmuses »

James_S wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:51 pm {...}
Did you get any further with this?
Not yet, I've been busy with other stuff. I will post updates to this topic here when I have any.

Return to “ADDAC System”