OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

OXI ONE performative sequencer brought to you by
two partners: Manuel -engineer & project manager and Ales -marketing & administration.

Moderators: Kent, Oxi Instruments, CarlosUnch, manuwind

manuwind
Learning to Wiggle

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by manuwind »

Crevice wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:55 pm Received my unit and I can report the build quality far exceeded my expectations. Still need to dive deeper, but this could be the sequencer of all sequencers. I still like using sequencers in my rack as well (nerdseq, Metropolix, etc), but as far as external sequencers go - this thing is amazing.
Awesome! I’m glad you are happy of backing the project 😊
rafyc
Wiggling with Experience

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by rafyc »

manuwind wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:58 pm
rafyc wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:27 pm Is there logic function in the probability mode like the Digitakt but better ? it will be so cool ! ;)
There are trigger conditions as well as skip chance, trigger probability modulation (internal lfo and external cv), trigger randomization. And I think that’s all for now
wow
bmot
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bmot »

really looking forward to getting mine, and good to hear a first real world opinion too. I've opted for the eurorack add-on in the hope my cable spaghetti chaos will get more organised
thisoldmike
Common Wiggler

Post by thisoldmike »

Awesome news that these are shipping, and good to hear that initial reviews are positive. I also grabbed the Pipe add-on, hopefully it won't delay things too much. Can't wait to play with this thing! :sb:
chupanebre
Learning to Wiggle

Post by chupanebre »

So close but it feels so far away! Looking forward to this!!!!! Hella excited!!!! :tu:
lohacker
Ultra Wiggler

Post by lohacker »

The grid emulation will work with Ansible/Teletype or just Norns?
Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon »

just wondering if there is any way of getting an approximate ETA for mine? I bought it fairly early on, I think? looks like I purchased on May 4.....

i've gotten no communication.
nangu
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by nangu »

They’re already shipping, but the included travel cases got delayed. They aren’t going to ship the cases separately, so if you want yours RIGHT NOW and are willing to give up your case or buy one at full price later, get in touch with them. I’m going to wait until February for the cases to arrive..
Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon »

nangu wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:21 pm They’re already shipping, but the included travel cases got delayed. They aren’t going to ship the cases separately, so if you want yours RIGHT NOW and are willing to give up your case or buy one at full price later, get in touch with them. I’m going to wait until February for the cases to arrive..
ah....ok. i keep on reading that people have theirs already. I don't need no fucking case. I am baboon.
manuwind
Learning to Wiggle

Post by manuwind »

Nelson Baboon wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:58 pm just wondering if there is any way of getting an approximate ETA for mine? I bought it fairly early on, I think? looks like I purchased on May 4.....

You didn't get any notification? We have posted every single step of the project on the INDIEGOGO page and also to our subscribers!!
manuwind
Learning to Wiggle

Post by manuwind »

nangu wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:21 pm They’re already shipping, but the included travel cases got delayed. They aren’t going to ship the cases separately, so if you want yours RIGHT NOW and are willing to give up your case or buy one at full price later, get in touch with them. I’m going to wait until February for the cases to arrive..
Exaclty! thanks Nangu.
Also the Splits are ready and the Pipes on the way. Sorry for the delay but be sure we are getting things done! :sb:
manuwind
Learning to Wiggle

Post by manuwind »

lohacker wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 am The grid emulation will work with Ansible/Teletype or just Norns?
I can't tell, I have only tested with Norns. But we'll most probably get answers from others users soon .
Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon »

manuwind wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:06 am
Nelson Baboon wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:58 pm just wondering if there is any way of getting an approximate ETA for mine? I bought it fairly early on, I think? looks like I purchased on May 4.....

You didn't get any notification? We have posted every single step of the project on the INDIEGOGO page and also to our subscribers!!
sorry - meant that i didn't get any notification about when mine would ship. Did get all the news, etc.
chupanebre
Learning to Wiggle

Post by chupanebre »

Nelson Baboon wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:09 am

sorry - meant that i didn't get any notification about when mine would ship. Did get all the news, etc.
An email in December had an ETA for end of February. :hyper:
Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon »

chupanebre wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:05 pm
Nelson Baboon wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:09 am

An email in December had an ETA for end of February. :hyper:
sorry then. I did email and say that i didn't need the case, so hoping that it ships soon.

Return to “OXI Instruments”