We're introducing our first 3 modules, ready for sale. They are pre-built and tested.. we have them in stock and ready to ship.
SwizzleCircuits.com for videos and more.
https://reverb.com/shop/swizzle-circuits to buy.
Big Boom Module:
We went back to basics again with our twin Op-Amp designed circuit. Tuning knob will take you anywhere from deep Kick to high Tom sounds. The Decay adjustment will get you from a quick hit to a self-resonating bass drone. A ..::.. button lets you preview the sound or play by finger. Gate In is sensitive enough for most triggers and a LED indicator lets you see when it booms.
Powered - 6hp (30mm)
You get exactly that... a Big Boom. You might need to become better friends with your neighbors after you install a Big Boom or 2 in your rack. Turn down the Tuning and Decay adjustments and just let it rumble. Then again its not hard to tame this beast..Tuning and Decay in the mid range makes a very recognizable and amicable kick drum sound that will drive any melody into something that will make you want to move your body. Manual trigger button on the face lets you play by finger to add just the right low end push to your creation.
Just like every Swizzle Circuits module, it comes fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Just take it out of the package and plug it in.
Big Boom EuroRack Module features:
- includes power cable.
- Install more than one for multiple drum sounds.
- LED indicator shines through the face to let you see the action.
- Decay adjustment goes into a self-generating bass drone with wave re-triggering for rhythmic stuff.
- ..::.. button allows you to manually trigger the Big Boom for preview or free play.
- Gate In is tuned to accept most CV gate triggers, sequencers and LFO signals.
- Swizzle Circuits custom designed PCB
Seems simple; lots of uses! Similar to Vactrol control, the analog microchip this module is built around has been used for decades to switch isolated circuits and transfer high-speed signals. We took that ability and put it into a passive module that somehow has Gating indicator LEDs that show when the Gate is ON. How did we do that? Hmm. Just like every Swizzle Circuits module, it comes fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Just take it out of the package and plug it in.
At the heart of this module is the ILCT-6 2-channel opto-isolator. Full analog gating with nothing to get in the way of your signal. Inputs can be audio signals OR CV control signals. This little wonder can gate well into the audio range allowing some simple frequency modulation. Gating signals can come from an LFO, envelope, or sequencer.
- 2 fully independent Gating channels.
- Non-Powered; fits anywhere.
- Gate ON indicator LEDs on each channel.
- Very minimal Gate ON resistance.
- Capable of Gating into the audio range for frequency modulation
- Gating follows LFO or envelope shape. Swizzle Circuits custom designed PCB and circuitry.
Some of the most basic modules always turn out to be the most useful! At 8hp, this module is small enough to fit anywhere, but big enough to give you full precise control. Grab all three at the same time during a big break! The LED indicator lets you know that your signal is staged right where you want it and ready to be used. Attenuation works just as well to tame unruly LFO, envelope and other CV signals. Just like every Swizzle Circuits module, it comes fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Just take it out of the package and plug it in.
3 fully independent rows of attenuation ready for mixing and fading audio sounds or limiting CV signals. All channels include luxurious 45mm sliders with LED indicator at the tip to tell you when there is signal at the inputs. Linear range control with total cut off at the bottom and full pass through when the slider is at the top.
Tripple Attenuator Module features:
- 8hp (40MM) non-powered
- 45mm linear taper sliders with red indicator LEDs at the tip.
- Non-Powered to fit in anywhere.
- LED indicates incoming signal (audio and CV) at a glance.
- Swizzle Circuits custom designed circuitry and PCB
At Swizzle Circuits we create EuroRack modules that are smart and useful.
Not too small, not too big; fits any rack.
Not too cheap, not too expensive; fits any budget!