Grid interface reference?

Support and discussion for Antumbra modules and DIY builds

Moderators: Kent, antumbra

Rastoboy
Learning to Wiggle

Grid interface reference?

Post by Rastoboy » Mon May 17, 2021 8:51 pm

I cannot for the life of me figure out for certain the functions of each knob and hole on Antumbra Grid--or find a document online, anywhere. Does anyone happen to know where I could find that info? It's a totally different layout from the MI original, and I'm having some weird behaviors so I can't be certain by experimenting.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

EATyourGUITAR
has no life

Re: Grid interface reference?

Post by EATyourGUITAR » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 pm

I think I figured it out from the mutable panel side by side with the grid. left to right top to bottom I guess it would be

clock reset
map x map y chaos
fill inputs 1 2 3
trig out 1 2 3
accent out 1 2 3
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

Rastoboy
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Rastoboy » Mon May 17, 2021 10:34 pm

Thanks. It's the clock related ones I'm having the most trouble with. When I send clock to the top left one, I get no response. I do when I send clock to the top right....sorta. it's not very responsive, so perhaps that is indeed reset. I wonder if i should try a different clock source.

Rastoboy
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Rastoboy » Mon May 17, 2021 11:20 pm

You know what, I stuck a clock from Maths on there and it behaved as expected. I was sending "simulated clock" from my MPC and it doesn't seem to like something about it. Ran it through a preamp to get to the same level as the Maths clock and it played a little better....still something about it Grids doesn't seem totally cool with, but it's workable.

Thanks for the help! I was convinced the reset hole was clock so that was really quite helpful :-)

Return to “Antumbra”