Re ziwezhat eo da harz, Pa vez aet ar beg e-barzh
Moderators: Kent, haiku-ish
- Powder that makes you say "Yes"
- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 am
- Location: Albany, New York
Anyone have a demo of the Kala Goañv? The idea of an inductor-based filter is pretty cool to me, but I can’t seem to find an audio demo for it anywhere.
I’d especially like to hear how it sounds with a hot incoming signal.
- Veteran Wiggler
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:32 pm
- Location: NE US
This is the only one I've found, myself. No explanation of what's happening and why,, but sounds distinctive.
- Wiggling with Experience
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:06 pm
Feedback patching is where it really stands out.
Can't make a demo in the foreseeable future though.