Do you think Analogue Haven care about their customers?

Anything modular synth related that is not format specific.

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

pricklyrobot
Veteran Wiggler

Re: Do you think Analogue Haven care about their customers?

Post by pricklyrobot »

Dude is a synthesizer shop, not an ER doctor.

Nothing other than minor inconvenience is going to result from him taking a few weeks off.

AH may seem less relevant in today’s more saturated modular landscape. But they still stock some things not easily found elsewhere. Just scored a Bugcrusher Pedal Kit (not to be found anywhere else Google could dig up) recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. No complaints.
SynthBaron
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by SynthBaron »

lol, remember when we had to wait YEARS in some cases for modules to be delivered from unreliable manufacturers before the retail modular pioneers like AH came around? People are really complaining about someone taking a few weeks off after the holiday season and two years of record sales and working their ass off due to all that stimulus money?
Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon »

Spectra wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:08 pm
Nelson Baboon wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:46 pm
Spectra wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:39 pm And I don't understand Shawn apologists.
What am I and others apologizing for?
The way Analogue Haven runs their business is what the apologizing was about. Like your feelings are hurt because I said something negative against a favorite shop of veteran wigglers. So naturally people become defensive. It's called tribalism. You are clearly on team Shawn. :yay:
wtf? this is kind of crazy.
dooj88
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dooj88 »

Nelson Baboon wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:43 pm
Spectra wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:08 pm
Nelson Baboon wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:46 pm
Spectra wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:39 pm And I don't understand Shawn apologists.
What am I and others apologizing for?
The way Analogue Haven runs their business is what the apologizing was about. Like your feelings are hurt because I said something negative against a favorite shop of veteran wigglers. So naturally people become defensive. It's called tribalism. You are clearly on team Shawn. :yay:
wtf? this is kind of crazy.
dude always seems to be antagonistic, been meaning to hit the mute button for a few weeks.
Pelsea
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Pelsea »

Well, I’d say the customers certainly care about Shawn.
Books and tutorials on modular synthesis at http://peterelsea.com
Patch responsibly.
pqe
kriskeyman
Common Wiggler

Post by kriskeyman »

I have had nothing but positive interactions with Analogue Haven & Shawn. He has made every transaction feel like a personal exchange and has quickly replied to all my emails. So what if the guy takes a few weeks off... it's a store & stores are allowed to close for a period of time. Part of owning a business is having that flexibility & control, knowing that he might miss out on some sales during that time... but that's part of the gig

Return to “Modular Synth General Discussion”