MindMachine wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:58 pm
Still practicing the newer image inserts... this will do for now.
1. Make sure you're not using "Quick Reply".
2. Click "Full Editor & Preview" if you are.
3. Should now say "POST A REPLY" at the top below thread title
4. Below the white entry box and the [Save draft] [Preview] [Submit] buttons are two tabs |Options|Attachments|
5. Click Attachments
6. Click Add files
7. Use OS dialog box to upload your image
8. You should now see your image(s) in a list shown as <filename> [Place inline] [Delete file] <file comment> <size> <status> etc
9. Position cursor in white entry box where you want the image to be in your post
10. Click "Place inline"
11. Well done, you nailed it. Now reward yourself with a new synthesiser! $$$$