Voting open for your top 3 tracks in our Odd Meter Remix/ReMangle/Reimagine Challenge

Prizes generously donated by:
ADDAC System (Eurorack 3U)
Endorphin.es (Eurorack 3U)
Fred's Lab (DIY Paraphonic Synth)
Northern Light Modular (Buchla-format h-series OR Eurorack3U)
Rattly and Raw (Wiggler Approved Kontakt Instrument)
Studio.h (Buchla-format 4U)

Get your vote on and free 42 minute modular playlist for your listening pleasure.

I recorded my modular synth to make a samplepack full of noises thru filters, bitcrushers,... and I detailed the process

Discussing gear, production, and ideas for making noise music. Enough JMJ, let's rock like Merzbow!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

mcpepe
Wiggling with Experience

I recorded my modular synth to make a samplepack full of noises thru filters, bitcrushers,... and I detailed the process

Post by mcpepe » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 pm

These days I have been working in something I was meaning to do in a long time. I've got this fantastic eurorack modular synthesizer I've been building over the last years, choosing with love and a lot of thinking every module. It's really a beautiful instrument and very unique. So today I have been sampling a lot of sounds. Primary noises and glitchy sounds from my noise modules, with filters, with bitcrushing. Also some triggers from the Nerdseq through the bitcrusher produced some surprising beautiful glitchy sounds.

In this video I detailed all the process of making this samplepack:

sket
Learning to Wiggle

Re: I recorded my modular synth to make a samplepack full of noises thru filters, bitcrushers,... and I detailed the pro

Post by sket » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:11 am

love to work with samples so i love this kind of thing.
very cool, thank you for sharing.

Return to “Synth Noise”