Put your Album Release into this Thread!

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Porrr
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Put your Album Release into this Thread!

Post by Porrr » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:38 am

helloooo there, just wanna share some new tunes with yall.. space music from denmark!! enjoy :))

Morog Far
Common Wiggler

Post by Morog Far » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:33 am

Oh crap, overlooked this thread and started a separate one :roll: Anyways, here goes:

15 months after I bought my very first module and over a hundred demos later I put this album together with everything I've learned. Most of it was recorded live as I didn't want it to become too artificial with a lot of overdubbing and such. It's about 83% Eurorack, 13% Digitakt and then some minor Ableton Live editing and post production to top it off.

I bought a new mixer only a couple of months ago so some of the tracks were recorded as a whole as opposed to eight separate tracks like the rest of them. That made it a bit harder to mix it afterwards, but I'm more than satisfied with the overall result. Let me know what you think!
:party:

spacessound
Wiggling with Experience

Post by spacessound » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:14 am

Hi gang

posting my new album here: it's bit of a dour affair made during last winter living alone isolation vibes in Germany

https://spacessound.bandcamp.com/album/heavy-nowhere

would be chuffed if some folks had a listen.

I am also starting to work through the album making accompanying videos - somewhat experimental. Here's the latest

Spaces Sound Latest release on Bandcamp.
another project here.

noisejockey
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Ambiguity Research Institute

Post by noisejockey » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:36 pm

A new trans-media narrative, world-building project is out this week as digital and limited edition cassette, a deeply experimental collaboration between myself and game audio luminary Rob Bridgett (Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and much more). You’ll need to listen, explore the website, and read the booklet that comes with the downloadable audio in order to get the fullest (yet deliciously incomplete) picture.

Not music, though it has musical moments. Lo-fi in the extreme, with mysteries galore. Eurorack is used but not in the ways you might think.

Start here: http://ambiguityresearch.org/
Then listen here:

Lindstrommodular
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Lindstrommodular » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:03 am

My new duo Bombnedslag just released our first album today. It features Robin Backgård on trumpet, saxopet, electronics, pedal etc and myself (Anton Lindström) on synthesizers (80's serge modular, buchla 200e, new R*S serge system, Juno-60 and some other various things). Everything is composed/improvised by us during many studio sessions throughout the start of/spring this year. Its recorded by us at (and the vintage serge and buchla 200e are from) Lindbladsstudion at Högskolan för Scen och Musik, Göteborg, Sweden.

The album is called Otherdon and can be found on all major streaming platforms (no bandcamp yet though, though I might change this if people really want it on bandcamp!!)

Here's the Spotify link! Hope you all enjoy it :–)

Mattatatat
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Mattatatat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:20 am

This is my latest selection of tracks. They are all quite sparse, long form ambient pieces that's I've made in Ableton.

prphnc
Wiggling with Experience

Post by prphnc » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:22 am

my two bandmates and i have our first release out.
the tracks are the result of a single jam session.
we were in a good mood that day :-)

https://push.fm/fl/uocjt8ec

yalivec
Common Wiggler

Post by yalivec » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:51 am

:zen: :zen: :zen:

My debut ambient album “Still Life” made with eurorack synths is out on vinyl and digital via Polar Seas Recordings.

You can already listen and order it here:

Hope you will like it.
:zen: :zen: :zen:

Return to “Your Tunes Here”