mannequins mangrove availability?

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Sonic0boom
Common Wiggler

Re: mannequins mangrove availability?

Post by Sonic0boom »

Fear not, @Placid Mouse and @jD ... Mannequins stated the following with the ballot email:
most will be going to our retailers, and the rest we're selling direct.
and
we’re still figuring out the retailer distributions, so please refrain from bombarding your local shop for at least a few days while we solidify the shipments.
So just keep checking for in stock notifications.

Also note that Clockface Modular in Japan is currently taking pre-orders for Three Sisters and with the USD conversion, it's maybe an extra $20 over US domestic retail. Now, i'm not sure how they are handling that; if they are cutting it off at a certain point or something. But you could always pre-order and just cancel if you don't hear back sometime in January.
Basho
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Basho »

James_S wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:25 am
Basho wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:21 am Has anyone received a shipping notification for their ballot purchase?

EDIT: silly me - after a little critical thinking I realized they haven’t asked for a shipping address yet. At least, I don’t recall that being a part of the PayPal invoice process. Can ignore this question :doh:
When you pay on PayPal it will give them address linked to the PayPal account.
You’re right - I guess my critical thinking skills are a little suspect. :waah:

Shipping notification came in today.
jroo
Learning to Wiggle

Post by jroo »

Basho wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:55 pm
Basho wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:21 am Has anyone received a shipping notification for their ballot purchase?

EDIT: silly me - after a little critical thinking I realized they haven’t asked for a shipping address yet. At least, I don’t recall that being a part of the PayPal invoice process. Can ignore this question :doh:

I'm still waiting for my shipping notification after paying on the 17th. I hope it's soon but the radio silence has me a little worried.
Rooter Tooter
Common Wiggler

Post by Rooter Tooter »

jroo wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:35 am

I'm still waiting for my shipping notification after paying on the 17th. I hope it's soon but the radio silence has me a little worried.
I e-mailed Whimsical and my order will be shipping out next week. Really looking forward to ringing in the New Year by emulsifying the time-space continuum with dual Mangrove action!
jroo
Learning to Wiggle

Post by jroo »

Rooter Tooter wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:05 am
jroo wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:35 am

I e-mailed Whimsical and my order will be shipping out next week. Really looking forward to ringing in the New Year by emulsifying the time-space continuum with dual Mangrove action!
Thanks!
plragde
Common Wiggler

Post by plragde »

jroo wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:35 am I'm still waiting for my shipping notification after paying on the 17th. I hope it's soon but the radio silence has me a little worried.
Shipping has been delayed by the need to answer a number of emails related to shipping delays
Placid Mouse
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Placid Mouse »

Sonic0boom wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:52 am Fear not, @Placid Mouse and @jD ... Mannequins stated the following with the ballot email:
and
we’re still figuring out the retailer distributions, so please refrain from bombarding your local shop for at least a few days while we solidify the shipments.

Also note that Clockface Modular in Japan is currently taking pre-orders for Three Sisters and with the USD conversion, it's maybe an extra $20 over US domestic retail. Now, i'm not sure how they are handling that; if they are cutting it off at a certain point or something. But you could always pre-order and just cancel if you don't hear back sometime in January.
Thanks Sonic, I think I'll stick to one of the three US distributors (I'm in Canada and there are no Mannequins dealers up here, unfortunately) I don't want to cause Clockface any trouble. I'm honestly at peace with getting my hands on them or not, I'll still be able to create music without them and I'm very thankful for all that I have already. I'll still keep my eyes peeled for something from the US distributors but I'm not holding my breath. Good luck to everyone that's after these beauties. :tu:
_gasStationShrimp
Common Wiggler

Post by _gasStationShrimp »

Placid Mouse wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:51 pm
Sonic0boom wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:52 am Fear not, @Placid Mouse and @jD ... Mannequins stated the following with the ballot email:
and

Thanks Sonic, I think I'll stick to one of the three US distributors (I'm in Canada and there are no Mannequins dealers up here, unfortunately) I don't want to cause Clockface any trouble. I'm honestly at peace with getting my hands on them or not, I'll still be able to create music without them and I'm very thankful for all that I have already. I'll still keep my eyes peeled for something from the US distributors but I'm not holding my breath. Good luck to everyone that's after these beauties. :tu:

I was drinking when I found out my card wasn’t pulled for a sisters or jf, so I went full crackhead f5 rampage and bought a Steve’s ms 22 and double andore mkI
plragde
Common Wiggler

Post by plragde »

Getting crushes on the unattainable is too tempting, because it relieves one of the burden of having to deal with the complexity (and potential disappointment) of what is actually possible. My social life got much healthier once I realized I was falling into this trap regularly. I have so far (I hope) avoided having to deal with it with my modular...!
insoul8
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by insoul8 »

Has whatever stock that was going to retailers already been made available and sold out or are people still waiting?
Powerdwarf
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Powerdwarf »

nobody gives a fuck. every1 is rude bout not winning lottery
Scrog1er
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Scrog1er »

Anyone know if the w/ ballot happened?
NeoDataMx
Common Wiggler

Post by NeoDataMx »

everydaycurry wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:34 pm Mister 8k also isn't going to ever get $8k for it. If he's lucky he'll make a 10% profit after fees.

There's a guy who's steadily been lowering his $8000 QMMG on Reverb - now a bargain at only $4750
I've been having a blast watching other QMMGs get listed and steadily sell before his. You can tell from the constantly revised description that he's annoyed about it. He reposted at 8000 again the other day and just dropped by 50% today because another was listed close to that range. :lol:
r_omega_
Common Wiggler

Post by r_omega_ »

I predicted that US retailers would not have Three Sisters by the end of year (contrary to what Whimsical said)...unless they got them and had exclusive behind-the-scenes preorders or something.
R-Omega
Postmodern Composer
http://r-omega.com
xidnpnlss
Common Wiggler

Post by xidnpnlss »

r_omega_ wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:49 am I predicted that US retailers would not have Three Sisters by the end of year (contrary to what Whimsical said)...unless they got them and had exclusive behind-the-scenes preorders or something.
Whimsical didn't say anything about when retailers would be getting them aside from after the raffle.
r_omega_
Common Wiggler

Post by r_omega_ »

xidnpnlss wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:20 pm
r_omega_ wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:49 am I predicted that US retailers would not have Three Sisters by the end of year (contrary to what Whimsical said)...unless they got them and had exclusive behind-the-scenes preorders or something.
Whimsical didn't say anything about when retailers would be getting them aside from after the raffle.
viewtopic.php?p=3663421#p3663421

This was a story on their IG about a week ago ^
R-Omega
Postmodern Composer
http://r-omega.com
jD
Learning to Wiggle

Post by jD »

r_omega_ wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:53 pm
https://modwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 1#p3663421

I had zero faith there would be stock in retailers by New Years, i imagine whatever does go out wont be much anyways
xidnpnlss
Common Wiggler

Post by xidnpnlss »

r_omega_ wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:53 pm
viewtopic.php?p=3663421#p3663421

Ah. Missed that. Well. It's still pretty close to the New Year :)
OHEXOH
Veteran Wiggler

Post by OHEXOH »

Has anyone who snaggled one of the lottery modules heard from Trent?

On the 23rd he said he expected them to ship last week and delivered around New Year. I've not heard anything since then and have emailed him a couple of times (including today) and have had no reply.

I'm curious if others have heard anything?
peachesandbacon
Wiggling with Experience

Post by peachesandbacon »

OHEXOH wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:24 pm Has anyone who snaggled one of the lottery modules heard from Trent?

On the 23rd he said he expected them to ship last week and delivered around New Year. I've not heard anything since then and have emailed him a couple of times (including today) and have had no reply.

I'm curious if others have heard anything?
Check your PayPal notification emails.

You should hopefully have a second email from PayPal confirming it’s shipped with a a tracking number.

Or at least I do for my Just Friends.
plragde
Common Wiggler

Post by plragde »

Mine was shipped last Wednesday and arrived the next day (but I'm in the same city). The website says they ship on Wednesdays (has for a while). So hopefully yours goes out in two days.
OHEXOH
Veteran Wiggler

Post by OHEXOH »

plragde wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:43 pm Mine was shipped last Wednesday and arrived the next day (but I'm in the same city). The website says they ship on Wednesdays (has for a while). So hopefully yours goes out in two days.
OK thanks for the heads up
hawkfuzz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by hawkfuzz »

plragde wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:08 am
Shipping has been delayed by the need to answer a number of emails related to shipping delays
Should be the banner.
THUMPR BC SC
NeoDataMx
Common Wiggler

Post by NeoDataMx »

Delays can be annoying but I feel bad for any manufacturer that gets multiple emails in a week from the same person asking for updates. I'd just be happy that I won and give the dude some space :roll: This is naturally the slowest time of the year for everything from order processing to the actual transit of packages because there are so many holidays when nothing moves in this 2-3 week period.
OHEXOH
Veteran Wiggler

Post by OHEXOH »

Sit down.

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”