Voting open for your top 3 tracks in our Odd Meter Remix/ReMangle/Reimagine Challenge

Prizes generously donated by:
ADDAC System (Eurorack 3U)
Endorphin.es (Eurorack 3U)
Fred's Lab (DIY Paraphonic Synth)
Northern Light Modular (Buchla-format h-series OR Eurorack3U)
Rattly and Raw (Wiggler Approved Kontakt Instrument)
Studio.h (Buchla-format 4U)

Get your vote on and free 42 minute modular playlist for your listening pleasure.

Omsonic/dBs Stochastic Inspiration Generator

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Umcorps
Will patch for food

Re: Omsonic/dBs Stochastic Inspiration Generator

Post by Umcorps » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:38 am

AbundantChoice
Common Wiggler

Post by AbundantChoice » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:03 am

One thing I need to figure out is that my SIS seems to have a tendency to go "up" if I mess with any of the alternative functions, especially Linearity or Repeat, even if I 'reset' those octave pots to fully CCW once i'm done setting the secondary function (so for example, Octave -1 is at 100% and Octave -2 is at 50% and all other octaves are at zero after setting the secondary functions). And it'll starts out hanging out in the chosen octaves, but slowly but surely it will start ascending higher and higher (and this is without messing with the Ascend / Descend functions at all), eventually progressing into near inaudible high tones. Is this a bug? Something wonky? Expected outcome? Something i'm doing wrong on my end?

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:18 am

AbundantChoice wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:03 am
One thing I need to figure out is that my SIS seems to have a tendency to go "up" if I mess with any of the alternative functions, especially Linearity or Repeat
This will happen with Linearity (see below) but not (directly with) Repeat. Repeat just sets the prob that whatever the last event was it will repeat exactly as was.
AbundantChoice wrote:
even if I 'reset' those octave pots to fully CCW once i'm done setting the secondary function...
it'll starts out hanging out in the chosen octaves, but slowly but surely it will start ascending higher and higher
Yes, that's correct, although it can go down as well as up with Ascend and Descend at 0. It won't jump by octaves: at higher values it will meander up and down across octaves. This is actually be very useful in some melodic contexts, but if you don't want it to go past a certain range, this is where the Ascend and Descend options come in. The idea is that you can use these to 'steer' the melody in the direction you want it to go.
AbundantChoice wrote:
this is without messing with the Ascend / Descend functions at all), eventually progressing into near inaudible high tones. Is this a bug? Something wonky? Expected outcome? Something i'm doing wrong on my end?
Definitely NOT a bug, it's exactly what's supposed to happen! It's a natural result of the linearity/melody algorithm, but as I say, we also specifically included a way to control it! The idea is, as always with SIG, to provide an instrument to be played so as with all instruments, there is a 'technique' to get it to do what you want. ;)

One last point: what Linearity does is make more melodic (as opposed to 'jumpy') steps likely. Now, depending on the pitches you select it can appear that it's preferring to go up instead of down. This happens if you select quite well spaced notes (e.g. more like an arpeggio than a scale). What will happen is that SIG is jumping over to the next octave up because the pitch there is closer than the nearest one 'within the octave' (i.e. the sliders you have up at pitch). So, what I mean is that, suppose you had only F and G up. If it selects a G with high Linearity, the next C up is closer than the C below, so it will jump to the next octave. You only need that to happen a few times and it can get quite high. However, again, you work around that in a combination of three ways:

1) make sure to set your VCO for 'middle C' to a fairly centre frequency.
2) dial in more notes
3) 'steer' the pitch with Ascend and Descend

Maybe dial in some constant A or D to compensate but obviously not at the same time because they will cancel out! i.e. if you want to bring the pitch down, dial in a lot of D and no A!

Remember, as always, SIG is an instrument and like all instruments, there are aspects to learn ;)

akavalve
Wiggling with Experience

Post by akavalve » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:41 am

phinland wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:18 am
AbundantChoice wrote:
One thing I need to figure out is that my SIS seems to have a tendency to go "up" if I mess with any of the alternative functions, especially Linearity or Repeat
This will happen with Linearity (see below) but not (directly with) Repeat. Repeat just sets the prob that whatever the last event was it will repeat exactly as was.
AbundantChoice wrote:
even if I 'reset' those octave pots to fully CCW once i'm done setting the secondary function...
it'll starts out hanging out in the chosen octaves, but slowly but surely it will start ascending higher and higher
Yes, that's correct, although it can go down as well as up with Ascend and Descend at 0. It won't jump by octaves: at higher values it will meander up and down across octaves. This is actually be very useful in some melodic contexts, but if you don't want it to go past a certain range, this is where the Ascend and Descend options come in. The idea is that you can use these to 'steer' the melody in the direction you want it to go.
AbundantChoice wrote:
this is without messing with the Ascend / Descend functions at all), eventually progressing into near inaudible high tones. Is this a bug? Something wonky? Expected outcome? Something i'm doing wrong on my end?
Definitely NOT a bug, it's exactly what's supposed to happen! It's a natural result of the linearity/melody algorithm, but as I say, we also specifically included a way to control it! The idea is, as always with SIG, to provide an instrument to be played so as with all instruments, there is a 'technique' to get it to do what you want. ;)

One last point: what Linearity does is make more melodic (as opposed to 'jumpy') steps likely. Now, depending on the pitches you select it can appear that it's preferring to go up instead of down. This happens if you select quite well spaced notes (e.g. more like an arpeggio than a scale). What will happen is that SIG is jumping over to the next octave up because the pitch there is closer than the nearest one 'within the octave' (i.e. the sliders you have up at pitch). So, what I mean is that, suppose you had only F and G up. If it selects a G with high Linearity, the next C up is closer than the C below, so it will jump to the next octave. You only need that to happen a few times and it can get quite high. However, again, you work around that in a combination of three ways:

1) make sure to set your VCO for 'middle C' to a fairly centre frequency.
2) dial in more notes
3) 'steer' the pitch with Ascend and Descend

Maybe dial in some constant A or D to compensate but obviously not at the same time because they will cancel out! i.e. if you want to bring the pitch down, dial in a lot of D and no A!

Remember, as always, SIG is an instrument and like all instruments, there are aspects to learn ;)
Thanks AbundantChoice for asking the question I've had but haven't taken the time to conceptualize and to Phin for the excellent explanation.

drGrov
Learning to Wiggle

Post by drGrov » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:10 pm

I received my SIG + expander today and been having fun trying to get to grips with the way it does things - it's certainly a different beast from the Melodicer :). It's going to take a while to get my head around all the sonic possibilities but I'm looking forward to it.

I have a question about how mutes work for single tracks when you've got several running. Does the SIG keep generating but stop outputting melody on the CV / TrEG sockets until you unmute the track or does the generation stop as well (more of a pause than a mute :))? In my first mess around with the SIG it feels like the generation is pausing so I thought I'd ask...

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 am

drGrov wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:10 pm
I received my SIG + expander today and been having fun trying to get to grips with the way it does things - it's certainly a different beast from the Melodicer :). It's going to take a while to get my head around all the sonic possibilities but I'm looking forward to it.
Great!
drGrov wrote:
Does the SIG keep generating but stop outputting melody on the CV / TrEG sockets until you unmute the track or does the generation stop as well (more of a pause than a mute :))?
EDIT FOR PHIN IDIOCY! (IGNORE WHAT IT SAID BEFORE IN THIS POST!)
Great question, and you're right, it stops generation/randomisation in Mute as well as not firing any TrEGs.

Compare this to 100% Pause (Run+0 octave) where only the TrEGs are stopped but generation/randomisation continues i.e. the material is still being generated. This is important because it's a deliberate design feature. The reason is that, while 100% Paused, you can then manually sweep the filter or LPG that the TrEG is controlling so as to introduce whatever it happens to be doing under manual control! Just remember or close the filter back down so the TrEGs can have their full effect once you're done and you un-Pause! :-)

Finally, remember that while Mute is on-or-off, Pause is probabilistic (i.e. the likelihood of a musical rest), so if your LPG is still dialed closed and Pause is above 0 but below 100%, Paused notes will manifest as a musical rests (silence). However, if you dial Pause up to 100% (no TrEGs at all) you can then do the filter sweep effect.

(My original WRONG description is cited below, but please ignore, and apologies, reader, for the confusion!)
Last edited by phinland on Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

drGrov
Learning to Wiggle

Post by drGrov » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:52 am

phinland wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 am
drGrov wrote:
Great!
drGrov wrote:
Does the SIG keep generating but stop outputting melody on the CV / TrEG sockets until you unmute the track or does the generation stop as well (more of a pause than a mute :))?
Great question, and you're right, it continues to generate in Mute: it just doesn't fire any TrEGs. That's actually why I called it 'Mute' rather than Pause, because it's only 'muting' the volume aspect, just like on a mixer channel: the material is still being generated. Now, this is important because it's a deliberate design feature. The reason is that, while Muted, you can then manually sweep the filter or LPG that the TrEG is controlling so as to introduce whatever it happens to be doing under manual control! Just remember or close the filter back down so the TrEGs can have their full effect once you're done! :-)
Hmm, that doesn't seem to be how it is working for me in practice. I set up a very simple pair of tracks after resetting the SIG. First track I set at 100% 1/8 notes, the second at 100% whole notes. If I mute the whole notes track, and then unmute it, the triggers are no longer firing at the same point (if I keep counting 1..8 with 1 on the whole note trigger it's no longer firing on the "1" after mute / unmute).

Given what you'd said above, I'd expect the triggers to keep the same relationship, Should that be the case? I realise this isn't the most exciting use of a SIG but it tripped me up fairly quickly so I thought I'd try and understand if my expectations were wrong. It's easy to fall back into a traditional sequencer mindset when first getting to grips with modules like these...

My current "workaround" is to use the external force bar line input to pull everything back together - which works a treat.

brandonlogic
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by brandonlogic » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:36 am

It seems like mine pauses instead of mutes as well.

This is how mine behaves-
When you hit mute, triggers stop outputting and cv holds on whatever step you muted (paused) it on. Then, it starts the sequence from the first step after the one it was at the moment you muted it, making it more like a pause than a mute.

I actually preferer it this way though! it lets you offset the sequences/reset them manually, i could get see it could throw people off for live performance though if your muting/unmuting things a lot.

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:33 am

drGrov wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:52 am
Hmm, that doesn't seem to be how it is working for me in practice.
brandonlogic wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:36 am
Ahrghghgh! :doh: :doh: :doh: :sstorm:

I am SO sorry, I am a total bloody idiot. I somehow managed to get mixed up between Pause and Mute on my own bloody design!!

I'm going to edit the above so it's not so confusing, but in essence...

MUTE does exactly what YOU said it does: it stops all TrEGs AND randomisation on the Muted channel, holding on the last CV generated.

PAUSE (Run+0) does what I had described above: it stops all TrEGs BUT RANDOMISATION CONTINUES so you can do your filter sweeping.

Once again, I'm so sorry—it's been a busy week :bang:

Thanks all for being more attentive than your idiot module designer here!

WarpHead
Veteran Wiggler

Post by WarpHead » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:31 am

Just wanted to chime in on the search for suitable splitter cables.

Befaco offer a pack of three for just 10-12 EUR, which seem to be by far the most cost-effective option:

https://shop.befaco.org/patch-cables/11 ... units.html

Not quite sure which of Red/Black correspond to Tip or Sleeve though, but will be testing now that I've received them from Schneiders.
Don't believe the hype.

jschussler
Wiggling with Experience

Post by jschussler » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 pm

phinland wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:33 am
drGrov wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:52 am
Hmm, that doesn't seem to be how it is working for me in practice.
brandonlogic wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:36 am
Ahrghghgh! :doh: :doh: :doh: :sstorm:

I am SO sorry, I am a total bloody idiot. I somehow managed to get mixed up between Pause and Mute on my own bloody design!!

I'm going to edit the above so it's not so confusing, but in essence...

MUTE does exactly what YOU said it does: it stops all TrEGs AND randomisation on the Muted channel, holding on the last CV generated.

PAUSE (Run+0) does what I had described above: it stops all TrEGs BUT RANDOMISATION CONTINUES so you can do your filter sweeping.

Once again, I'm so sorry—it's been a busy week :bang:

Thanks all for being more attentive than your idiot module designer here!
This goes to why I'm having such a hard time with the expander. It just isn't intuitive to me. In my ideal world, it would do this:

- LED on: track playing, and editable
- LED off: track muted
- LED blinking: track paused

Though tbh I still don't think I get the "paused" scenario. Why do I want that? I read the thread above, and apparently I'm just real slow on this one.

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:47 am

jschussler wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 pm
In my ideal world, it would do this:
- LED on: track playing, and editable
- LED off: track muted
- LED blinking: track paused
Very sorry to hear you're struggling—that's the first negative feedback we've ever had about it so it's disappointing to read, and an email to me directly would have worked just as well, but I'll do my level best to help. In terms of your three playing states, I'm afraid that's just the issue: there are *four*, not three states that have to be described by a single colour LED (because there was literally no remaining PCB room or chip pins to do it any other way). The forth state is empty—in your 3 state scenario, there would be no way to know the difference between an empty yet-to-be-populated track and a paused one. And, also, Muted and Paused are different: Muted is a 'state' but paused isn't (see above and below and actually neither have an LED state in terms of the button). So, actually, they have also to communicate the track that is currently being edited (i.e. to which all the controls are assigned), and the LED states were chosen to communicate the most important operational states that the user needs to be aware of.

Therefore, the states are as follows:

Button LED off: empty yet-to-be-populated track
Button LED solid: currently selected track
Button LED flashing: unselected but populated track

To check if a track is Muted (TrEG and randomisations suspended) just look at the red TrEG indicator LED for that track.

Pause, as I say above is a probabilistic setting, so may or may not be on, event to event. 100% Pause means no TrEGs will fire, but randomisation will still continue so you can do your filter sweeps or whatever (see below).

jschussler wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 pm
Though tbh I still don't think I get the "paused" scenario. Why do I want that? I read the thread above, and apparently I'm just real slow on this one.
Mute is about quickly suspending a track. Pause is a probabilistic setting that determines the likelihood of a musical rest, i.e. of SIG not firing a TrEG for a particular duration. Both are pretty essential functions for performance. The point of Pause still randomising is that you retain if you want the option to open the filter the VCO is patched through for manual performative control (but you don't have to!)

I hope that helps a little?

jschussler
Wiggling with Experience

Post by jschussler » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:32 am

phinland wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:47 am
Very sorry to hear you're struggling—that's the first negative feedback we've ever had about it so it's disappointing to read, and an email to me directly would have worked just as well
I'm not intending this as negative feedback, just my take on things. My purpose in adding it to the thread is just to see if I'm a freak, or if others also find the current design problematic. If it's a common issue, seems like good for you to know....
phinland wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:47 am
The forth state is empty—in your 3 state scenario, there would be no way to know the difference between an empty yet-to-be-populated track and a paused one.
I currently use the gate LEDs above the buttons as my indicator of whether a track is populated or not, since they'll be flashing if there's something there. And even if those LEDs didn't exist, do I really need to have a visual indicator on the expander of whether the track is populated? When I select the track, if it has something on it the fader LEDs on the main unit will all be doing their thing, as will the LEDs by the pots. Seems like the main unit gives plenty of feedback on whether the track is populated? If you can eliminate the need for the buttons on the expander to show four states life would be easier, since "on/off/blink" are three easy states to show, but four...not so much.

Again, this isn't meant as a criticism, I'm just putting my reaction out there so we can find out if I'm unusual or if others feel similarly. If I'm alone in this, I'll be quiet and move along....

WarpHead
Veteran Wiggler

Post by WarpHead » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:56 pm

Had the SIG for a while, but only now got round to playing it for the first time.

Coincidentally, also my first patch with the Desmodus Versio, which explains why it's drowned in reverb/fx. :lol:

Bare bones rhythm/kick to provide some structure, and atrocious mixing. Also mind: I love schmaltz and I'm not a videographer, so just took the first vid I found of my rack and looped it under the audio.
Don't believe the hype.

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:46 am

jschussler wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:32 am
My purpose in adding it to the thread is just to see if I'm a freak, or if others also find the current design problematic.
Ha, I can assure you you're not a freak! :-) Obviously I want to make it as intuitive as I can for everyone, but at the same time in doing so as designers we have to make design decisions which invariably mean someone will disagree! As I said, no one else has reported an issue to me, and baring in mind what I said, had we gone for a different solid/blink/off scheme then in all likelihood different people would have different issues.
jschussler wrote:
I currently use the gate LEDs above the buttons as my indicator of whether a track is populated or not , since they'll be flashing if there's something there.
Not necessarily. That tells you if the track is firing but not if it's populated: it could equally be Muted, or on a paused event, of working up a long Attack ramp that hasn't yet reached a voltage sufficient to light the LED. To be sure, it's a good indicator, but we took the decision to use the button state because "is there material on this track?" is the most important question to which you need a definite answer in performance.
jschussler wrote:
do I really need to have a visual indicator on the expander of whether the track is populated?
Yes, because there are 4 of them, potentially all doing different things, and you don't want to overwrite one of them by Copy Track, or Delete in the middle of a performnce!

jschussler wrote:
When I select the track, if it has something on it the fader LEDs on the main unit will all be doing their thing, as will the LEDs by the pots. Seems like the main unit gives plenty of feedback on whether the track is populated?
To an extent yes, but in our beta testing phases everyone said they wanted to know the state of the machine without having to change track.

jschussler wrote:
If you can eliminate the need for the buttons on the expander to show four states life would be easier, since "on/off/blink" are three easy states to show, but four...not so much.
Oh totally, and we spent ages trying to get that right while not having the luxury of bi-colour LEDs. But the solution we went for was on the basis of hundreds of hours of alpha and then beta testing across a large test pool in performance.

jschussler wrote:
Again, this isn't meant as a criticism, I'm just putting my reaction out there so we can find out if I'm unusual or if others feel similarly. If I'm alone in this, I'll be quiet and move along....
The last thing I want is for customers to be quiet: remember, I work for you. At the same time, as I say, design is about making decisions and understanding that engineering, like composition, is the art of compromise. Not everyone will agree with 100% of those decisions 100%, but the aim is to make the least number of people disagree, to the least extent!

I'm afraid I can't really 'persuade' you to like something you don't(!) except to say the reasons for the scheme were non-arbitrary and tested across many people to be as intuitive as we could make them.

LED off = nothing there = empty track
LED on = currently selected track, where your *focus* is
LED flashing = populated track but not currently selected or 'in focus'

red TrEG LEDs: a good but not complete indicator of what's firing and hence, the Mute state

As I said by email, if it's specifically the flashing itself which is causing the issue for you, a dab of paint on top of the button to tone down the brightness might work well?

Again, I really hope that at least helps give the background and I'm sorry if you disagree with the way we've done it.

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:49 am

WarpHead wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:56 pm
Bare bones rhythm/kick to provide some structure, and atrocious mixing. Also mind: I love schmaltz and I'm not a videographer, so just took the first vid I found of my rack and looped it under the audio.
Not at all, this is great stuff! Thank you!! :yay:

brandonlogic
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by brandonlogic » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:47 am

dim09990
Learning to Wiggle

Post by dim09990 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:53 am

I haven't managed to get my hands on one yet. I was on the waiting list, and between one thing and another I wasn't able to make the purchase at the time. It will be mine eventually!

The point of this is really just to say how impressed, and grateful I am to Phin for the communication and (not quite yet) customer service I've had. My experience has made me want to support these guys, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future releases.

I know this might sound a bit shilly, but I really just wanted to get it out there and say thanks to Phin. Gushing over for now.

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:10 am

dim09990 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:53 am
I haven't managed to get my hands on one yet. I was on the waiting list, and between one thing and another I wasn't able to make the purchase at the time. It will be mine eventually!

The point of this is really just to say how impressed, and grateful I am to Phin for the communication and (not quite yet) customer service I've had. My experience has made me want to support these guys, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future releases.

I know this might sound a bit shilly, but I really just wanted to get it out there and say thanks to Phin. Gushing over for now.
Wow!! That is so so kind. Really means a lot to hear. Thank you. And don't worry, as soon as we hear from it will indeed be yours!! :hihi:

bentoncbainbridge
Wiggling with Experience

Post by bentoncbainbridge » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:53 pm

phinland wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:10 am
dim09990 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:53 am
I haven't managed to get my hands on one yet. I was on the waiting list, and between one thing and another I wasn't able to make the purchase at the time. It will be mine eventually
Is there a way to find our place in the wait-list so we're ready with funds when our time comes up? (Sorry if this was covered earlier in the long thread?)
video synthesis demos playlist: http://shorturl.at/corJV

TumeniKnobs
Common Wiggler

Post by TumeniKnobs » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 pm

bentoncbainbridge wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:53 pm

Is there a way to find our place in the wait-list so we're ready with funds when our time comes up? (Sorry if this was covered earlier in the long thread?)
Unfortunately not. It’s totally understandable but I got the Jones for the SIG, as many others do. ;-) Phin’s got one hot module here! I got on the list on August 29th and I’m patiently waiting…

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:34 am

TumeniKnobs wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 pm
bentoncbainbridge wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:53 pm

Unfortunately not. It’s totally understandable but I got the Jones for the SIG, as many others do. ;-) Phin’s got one hot module here! I got on the list on August 29th and I’m patiently waiting…
Hi both - not independently (I mean, obviously, we can't publish this list!) but if you contact me via the site I can maybe give an estimate. I would say three things though...

First, I'm always very happy to help, but the more time I have to get the modules out the quicker I can get to you, and doing emails does take time. If you think money is going to be a bit tight, tucking a bit away every week can be a great way to have the stash ready for when you hear from me. :-)

Second, we have a really effective manufacturing system up and running now so we're blitzing through the list anyway.

Third, don't forget that if you signed up back around Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Jun we had to get all the omsonic backlog done first. New and more recent signups therefore should be reached more quickly because the omsonic list is now clear.

:-)

Also, please see the next post I'm about to write which slightly pertains to this...

phinland
Wiggling with Experience

Post by phinland » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:37 am

SPF/DKIM & Whitelists

Despite our email being correctly set up with both SPF and DKIM records, a small number of our emails seem to have been ending up in people's spam folders. I know this because I'll send out a mail merge batch to people on the list and then I'll follow up a week or so later 'manually' just to the people from whom I don't hear back. Typically they will then report looking for and finding the first merged email in their Spam. However, clearly they got the manual follow up ok. This could indicate that some more sensitively set email clients are flagging our merged emails as 'spammy'. Obviously I'm not saying reduce your spam filters but if you are willing and able, it might be an idea to whitelist @stochasticinstruments.com emails.

BTW, obviously we're not firing these off willy nilly! They are just the batches of emails telling people that we've reached them in the list.

feelingthin
Common Wiggler

Post by feelingthin » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:55 pm

How are the mini pots on this guy? Are they wobbly or can they be fitted with some actual knobs?

Umcorps
Will patch for food

Post by Umcorps » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:48 am

Scroll back the thread

viewtopic.php?p=3509234#p3509234

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”