Joranalogue GENERATE 3 - Through-Zero Multiphonic Signal Generator

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..
internetjay
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Joranalogue GENERATE 3 - Through-Zero Multiphonic Signal Generator

Post by internetjay »

I love my G3, but I've noticed recently that when I'm monitoring the full, even, or odd output with the phase knob set between about 10 and about 2 (clockwise), I get a few spots of what seems almost like static that click in and out as I sweep the coarse knob. Is that usual behavior or should I see about a repair?
InteBra
Common Wiggler

Post by InteBra »

Just had it for a few days and it's bonkers. It can easily make sounds that would make you think it's broken... Btw, it does say "rev C" on the note. So what's the revision?
joranalogue
Wiggling with Experience

Post by joranalogue »

InteBra wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:54 am Just had it for a few days and it's bonkers. It can easily make sounds that would make you think it's broken... Btw, it does say "rev C" on the note. So what's the revision?
Revision C is the release version; all current G3 modules are revC units.
Joranalogue Audio Design
21st Century Analogue Synthesis—Made in Belgium

https://joranalogue.com/
liquid_bard
Common Wiggler

Post by liquid_bard »

internetjay wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:20 am I love my G3, but I've noticed recently that when I'm monitoring the full, even, or odd output with the phase knob set between about 10 and about 2 (clockwise), I get a few spots of what seems almost like static that click in and out as I sweep the coarse knob. Is that usual behavior or should I see about a repair?
Looking at mine in a scope for the fundamental output, there's a glitch in the waveform, a visible notch, that moves around as I move phase, and you can kind of hear it isn't a clean sine and some wobble, but I haven't heard any static (as in white noise).

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”