Modes: 36 eurorack cheat sheets for iOS & web

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..
deecalk1
Common Wiggler

Re: Modes: 36 eurorack cheat sheets for iOS & web

Post by deecalk1 »

rurs wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:35 pm Anyone else having trouble accessing the web version? I'm using Vivaldi on Android, getting an insecure warning:
That has to do with your browser security settings. Just hit "advanced" or "learn more" and click through to the site. Your browser is set to only visit secure "https" pages and is trying to protect you from visiting unsecured sites... but that is not a problem because you are not actually submitting any info to the Modes page.
Tune in, freak out, get beaten.
-Hunter S. Thompson

TUNES: DE.CALC on Spotify
LABEL: MECHANICAL RECORDS
RACKS: Modular Grid
rurs
Common Wiggler

Post by rurs »

I've tried that, but there's no option to click through. The site used to work, up to a couple of weeks ago anyway.

The browser isn't actually set to only allow secure sites, but synthmodes is secured with HSTS. Maybe the certificate is out of date? I don't know... maybe I should report it on GitHub
auditorycanvas
Wiggling with Experience

Post by auditorycanvas »

Looks like their SSL certificate expired on May 9th, they should have a script to run and auto renew, but it appears that hasn't happened. Maybe ping them and let them know.
rurs
Common Wiggler

Post by rurs »

Yes, I had a look from my Windows machine, and saw that. I presume it's not affecting the iOS app?

I'll mail the developer, and also take the opportunity to thank him for the work. No cheat sheet hasn't stopped me enjoying my new Rangoon, but I'll be cheating heavily once I get stuck back into the Disting.
Benny Digits
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Benny Digits »

Bought it mate
clwilla
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by clwilla »

Benny Digits wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:14 pm Bought it mate
It’s a good resource. Easy to use. What is there is good info. But, IMO, it needs more frequent additions/updates to justify charging money.
hohu67
1-Post Wiggler

Post by hohu67 »

Hi,
i bought the app and quite like it! I don't think that the price is too high, as all this gathering and preparation of informations regarding the modules needs a lot of time. And there's a websolution for free. But if you want to have the comfort then you should also be willing to pay the price, as I see it.

By the way, hasn't anybody requested the behringer brains? If it is so, I'd like to request that one.
Ah, and the Disting EX and Pamela's NW, too!

Anyway, thanks a lot for the app!
joeyfrench
Common Wiggler

Post by joeyfrench »

Purchased - great idea!
miles_macquarrie
Ultra Wiggler

Post by miles_macquarrie »

When was the latest update to this app?

If I may make a future request(s)

In addition to Stages, it would be nice to have the qiemem firmware.

Shakmat Bard Quartet would be another very helpful one as there are multiple button presses, etc.

Plaits new firmware.
loydb
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by loydb »

+1 for adding Disting EX.
InsectInPixel
Wiggling with Experience

Post by InsectInPixel »

I bought it early on and noticed that it would be better if it was set up so i could create my own module cheat sheet. With that aside, it’s a pretty good idea.
Lagrange
Common Wiggler

Post by Lagrange »

This is a useful tool and I bought it for iOS, but for the price I definitely expected it to be updated more frequently. It's great when you have all the modules with cheat sheets, but less so when you don't.
Rabid
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Rabid »

Lagrange wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:56 pm This is a useful tool and I bought it for iOS, but for the price I definitely expected it to be updated more frequently. It's great when you have all the modules with cheat sheets, but less so when you don't.
Same here. It is missing so many popular modules that need to be covered. Rene, uO_c, uO_c Hemispheres, Rainmaker, ...
Sometimes I feel like the Red Green of modulars.
InsectInPixel
Wiggling with Experience

Post by InsectInPixel »

th0mas wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:06 pm New release today! Up to 36 modules supported now. This release adds Mutable Instruments Marbles, Erica Synths Pico DSP, Pico Logic, Pico Voice, Tiptop Audio ECHOZ, Z5000, ZVERB, XAOC Batumi. Thanks to all cheat-sheet contributors!

If you know HTML and want to submit your favorite module for support please see https://github.com/boourns/synthmodes. From the sales of the app I've been able to hire a part-time writer to continue to add modules, so you will see continuous updates. We prioritize based on module popularity so while some modules may be a good fit, if they're not hugely popular it may be a long time before we get there - still many good fits in the top 200 module list that we haven't added support for.
Can you code it so we can make our own module in iOS?
ATW
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by ATW »

Rabid wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:04 pm
Lagrange wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:56 pm This is a useful tool and I bought it for iOS, but for the price I definitely expected it to be updated more frequently. It's great when you have all the modules with cheat sheets, but less so when you don't.
Same here. It is missing so many popular modules that need to be covered. Rene, uO_c, uO_c Hemispheres, Rainmaker, ...
It has o_C Stock and Hemispheres.
ᴍᴏᴅᴜʟᴀʀ ɢʀɪᴅ ⟡ Control Skiff 6u / 104 Live Case ⟡ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ATW on SoundCloud
nvgtr
Learning to Wiggle

Post by nvgtr »

loydb wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:42 pm +1 for adding Disting EX.
+1 here too
Rabid
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Rabid »

ATW wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:13 pm
I may need to update ... ... ... or get new glasses. :razz:
Sometimes I feel like the Red Green of modulars.
ATW
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by ATW »

Rabid wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:02 pm
ATW wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:13 pm
I may need to update ... ... ... or get new glasses. :razz:
Haha, well if you can read the u o_C screen your vision can’t be that bad! 😂
ᴍᴏᴅᴜʟᴀʀ ɢʀɪᴅ ⟡ Control Skiff 6u / 104 Live Case ⟡ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ATW on SoundCloud

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”