Announcing: Synthesizers.com Manufacturer Sub-Forum

Please check out the new sub-forum by following the link above. It is nice to have another manufacturer onboard and opening another direct communication line to potential and existing customers

MakeNoise Morphagene

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..
joeSeggiola
Wiggling with Experience

Re: MakeNoise Morphagene

Post by joeSeggiola »

I made a big pack of reels using organ chords recorded by Estey Organ Field Archive, you can download them all on Freesound Project: https://freesound.org/people/JoeSeggiola/packs/35829/

Big drones, but I like you can "hear" the space in which they were recorded, and the mechanical noise of the organ being pumped.
cptnal
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by cptnal »

These sound very interesting. Thank you! :tu:
Is it finished?
Latest Tune:
Sounds: SoundCloud , Freesound
Racks: Big Case, Funboat, Tinicase
pelang
Veteran Wiggler

Post by pelang »

joeSeggiola wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:04 pm I made a big pack of reels using organ chords recorded by Estey Organ Field Archive, you can download them all on Freesound Project: https://freesound.org/people/JoeSeggiola/packs/35829/

Big drones, but I like you can "hear" the space in which they were recorded, and the mechanical noise of the organ being pumped.
Thanks !
technomania
Wiggling with Experience

Post by technomania »

Has anyone had luck with the 2hp beepboop mic for inputting live sound into the morph?
akrenaut
Common Wiggler

Post by akrenaut »

technomania wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:36 pm Has anyone had luck with the 2hp beepboop mic for inputting live sound into the morph?
I haven't used the beepboop, but have used this kontact mic and just plug in a little microphone.
It's nice because a wired mic will give you a little more room to use it.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/synthrote ... ontact-mic
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

technomania wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:36 pm Has anyone had luck with the 2hp beepboop mic for inputting live sound into the morph?
I have their Intercom Mic module on the way for this purpose. Fingers crossed that it’ll give me back what I liked about the Arbhar.
polesay
Learning to Wiggle

Post by polesay »

Does anywhere in the US have any in stock? seems like everywhere has been sold out for a bit now
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

polesay wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:49 pm Does anywhere in the US have any in stock? seems like everywhere has been sold out for a bit now
Analog Haven has them in stock.
polesay
Learning to Wiggle

Post by polesay »

xcc wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:53 pm
polesay wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:49 pm Does anywhere in the US have any in stock? seems like everywhere has been sold out for a bit now
sweet, thanks so much
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

polesay wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:38 pm
sweet, thanks so much
Sure thing. Go get it!
polesay
Learning to Wiggle

Post by polesay »

xcc wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:14 pm
sweet, thanks so much
Sure thing. Go get it!
yep, it's on the way. i just started my first rack and morphagene was basically the first module i ever saw and got me interested in modular
Mullet
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Mullet »

I saw someone else asked this in the thread earlier on, but I don't think anyone answered the question. I bought my Morphagene used and have never updated FW. Here's the issue... After leaving Morphagene on for a while both splice and reel LEDs blink really fast. I have to turn off/on my rig to get the module back to normal. Anyone know what causes this?
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

polesay wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:51 pm
xcc wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:14 pm
sweet, thanks so much
Sure thing. Go get it!
yep, it's on the way. i just started my first rack and morphagene was basically the first module i ever saw and got me interested in modular
Same. It’s the first one that clicked with me enough to really consider Euro, and I still love it to death. Have fun.

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”