MakeNoise Morphagene

Cwejman, Doepfer, Erica, MakeNoise, Mutable instruments, TipTop Audio, Analogue Solutions, and much more! The world’s most popular format.
Be sure to look into MANUFACTURER SUB-FORA as well..

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford

joeSeggiola
Wiggling with Experience

Re: MakeNoise Morphagene

Post by joeSeggiola »

I made a big pack of reels using organ chords recorded by Estey Organ Field Archive, you can download them all on Freesound Project: https://freesound.org/people/JoeSeggiola/packs/35829/

Big drones, but I like you can "hear" the space in which they were recorded, and the mechanical noise of the organ being pumped.
cptnal
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by cptnal »

These sound very interesting. Thank you! :tu:
Is it finished?
Latest Tune:
Sounds: SoundCloud , Freesound
Racks: Big Case, Funboat, Tinicase
pelang
Veteran Wiggler

Post by pelang »

joeSeggiola wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:04 pm I made a big pack of reels using organ chords recorded by Estey Organ Field Archive, you can download them all on Freesound Project: https://freesound.org/people/JoeSeggiola/packs/35829/

Big drones, but I like you can "hear" the space in which they were recorded, and the mechanical noise of the organ being pumped.
Thanks !
technomania
Wiggling with Experience

Post by technomania »

Has anyone had luck with the 2hp beepboop mic for inputting live sound into the morph?
akrenaut
Common Wiggler

Post by akrenaut »

technomania wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:36 pm Has anyone had luck with the 2hp beepboop mic for inputting live sound into the morph?
I haven't used the beepboop, but have used this kontact mic and just plug in a little microphone.
It's nice because a wired mic will give you a little more room to use it.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/synthrote ... ontact-mic
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

technomania wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:36 pm Has anyone had luck with the 2hp beepboop mic for inputting live sound into the morph?
I have their Intercom Mic module on the way for this purpose. Fingers crossed that it’ll give me back what I liked about the Arbhar.
polesay
Learning to Wiggle

Post by polesay »

Does anywhere in the US have any in stock? seems like everywhere has been sold out for a bit now
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

polesay wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:49 pm Does anywhere in the US have any in stock? seems like everywhere has been sold out for a bit now
Analog Haven has them in stock.
polesay
Learning to Wiggle

Post by polesay »

xcc wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:53 pm
polesay wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:49 pm Does anywhere in the US have any in stock? seems like everywhere has been sold out for a bit now
sweet, thanks so much
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

polesay wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:38 pm
sweet, thanks so much
Sure thing. Go get it!
polesay
Learning to Wiggle

Post by polesay »

xcc wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:14 pm
sweet, thanks so much
Sure thing. Go get it!
yep, it's on the way. i just started my first rack and morphagene was basically the first module i ever saw and got me interested in modular
Mullet
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Mullet »

I saw someone else asked this in the thread earlier on, but I don't think anyone answered the question. I bought my Morphagene used and have never updated FW. Here's the issue... After leaving Morphagene on for a while both splice and reel LEDs blink really fast. I have to turn off/on my rig to get the module back to normal. Anyone know what causes this?
xcc
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xcc »

polesay wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:51 pm
xcc wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:14 pm
sweet, thanks so much
Sure thing. Go get it!
yep, it's on the way. i just started my first rack and morphagene was basically the first module i ever saw and got me interested in modular
Same. It’s the first one that clicked with me enough to really consider Euro, and I still love it to death. Have fun.

Return to “1U & 3U Eurorack Modules”