The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

Post Reply
User avatar
vult
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:34 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by vult » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:24 am

NeolithicElectrophones wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 pm
thetwlo wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 pm
vult wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:51 am
We have a 10% off at Vult-DSP when using the code "BLACKVULT"

https://vult-dsp.com

That's about $25 dollars to get yourself a Freak Manifold Filter
How do you get one for $25? just panel and PCB?
Was wondering that myself. I think they forgot to include the word off in between dollars and to.
Yes. The word "off" is missing. The only way to get one Freak filter for $25 is if you come to my home and help me with construction work ;)

User avatar
wajobu
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 6:35 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by wajobu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Buyakasoundman wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:29 pm
25% at Prymaxe. The real deal though; the discount code wont work on all the high ticket items I added to my cart, but the next day, I got offers of 20-22% off of every single item. If you’re in the market for a Matriarch, I was quoted $1578 with shipping, no sales tax. Another kicker, if the item isnt in stock, you’ll be waiting a loooong time.
I kind of ran out of patience with Prymaxe. I've gotten some good deals over the years, but then they erased my "points" and wouldn't give them back, even with proof of purchases, then I got sick of their looooooong pre-orders (some way beyond Paypal or credit card claim periods), and kind of the last straw for me was when I was ready to make a decent-sized Moog purchase, and asked them THREE times to follow-up with an ETA before I would make the purchase (see loooong lead times). They NEVER followed-up, and seem uninterested. With some dealers, rather than full upfront purchase, I can put 10% down to secure a preorder, but not Prymaxe--they want full purchase upfront--and I've shopped there for years.

My rule with Prymaxe now: If it's not in stock, I'm not buying it.
On a reach and planing

User avatar
pmboos
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:34 am
Location: Falls Church, VA
Contact:

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by pmboos » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:11 pm

vult wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:24 am
NeolithicElectrophones wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:59 pm
thetwlo wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 pm
vult wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:51 am
We have a 10% off at Vult-DSP when using the code "BLACKVULT"

https://vult-dsp.com

That's about $25 dollars to get yourself a Freak Manifold Filter
How do you get one for $25? just panel and PCB?
Was wondering that myself. I think they forgot to include the word off in between dollars and to.
Yes. The word "off" is missing. The only way to get one Freak filter for $25 is if you come to my home and help me with construction work ;)
I LOL'ed at this... Having done construction work at home I know this feeling.
---
“What actions can be taken to create a joyful, inspiring, and productive work environment?"

User avatar
nolongerhuman
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by nolongerhuman » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:48 am

wajobu wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm
Buyakasoundman wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:29 pm
25% at Prymaxe. The real deal though; the discount code wont work on all the high ticket items I added to my cart, but the next day, I got offers of 20-22% off of every single item. If you’re in the market for a Matriarch, I was quoted $1578 with shipping, no sales tax. Another kicker, if the item isnt in stock, you’ll be waiting a loooong time.
I kind of ran out of patience with Prymaxe. I've gotten some good deals over the years, but then they erased my "points" and wouldn't give them back, even with proof of purchases, then I got sick of their looooooong pre-orders (some way beyond Paypal or credit card claim periods), and kind of the last straw for me was when I was ready to make a decent-sized Moog purchase, and asked them THREE times to follow-up with an ETA before I would make the purchase (see loooong lead times). They NEVER followed-up, and seem uninterested. With some dealers, rather than full upfront purchase, I can put 10% down to secure a preorder, but not Prymaxe--they want full purchase upfront--and I've shopped there for years.

My rule with Prymaxe now: If it's not in stock, I'm not buying it.
I’ve had tons and tons of problems with Prymaxe. Many the same as you, and now they’ve changed their preorder policy to be a store credit only refund (so... another preorder since nearly nothing is ever in stock). The last time I tried to “preorder” something I waited on it for 4 months with them saying literally every week “it’ll go out tomorrow”. Had to file a claim to get my money back.

I assume they simply wait for an order and full payment, then they place their order from the manufacturer, rather than having anything modular related on hand.

If you have miles of patience, no need for service ever, and good credit card chargeback protection go for it. I avoid them completely now.

User avatar
thetwlo
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 5164
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: SF Bay area

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by thetwlo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:05 am

wajobu wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm
I kind of ran out of patience with Prymaxe. I've gotten some good deals over the years, but then they erased my "points" and wouldn't give them back,
yup! screw them, points mean nothing, They will never respond to points not working/being applied, seems you can't combine points with a coupon now. damn, they suck.
They take pre-orders, via Paypal-- which is a violation of PP and major CC terms, for over 60 days.. 9 months out your SOL!
Contest the charge right away. I've never had to(SHOULD'VE) but the way they operate... less than legit.

User avatar
circuitburst
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 am
Location: California

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by circuitburst » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:40 pm

20% off at Synthrotek today only (Cyber Monday 11/30)
https://store.synthrotek.com
"make the events occur that you want to occur" - the black dog

https://soundcloud.com/circuitburst
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/295055
:boat: World Map of Eurorack Module Manufacturers: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 9IMDP34-ao
World Map of Eurorack Module Physical Shops: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... gfSeJ6wVIG

Buyakasoundman
Common Wiggler
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by Buyakasoundman » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Just saw Vintage King has Erica Synths Black Sequencers in stock for $499. For some reason this and Erica Black Spring Reverb are $100 cheaper here than anywhere else.

ritec
Common Wiggler
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: DC

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by ritec » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:04 pm

You can get a uBraids on Reverb for $87, just bought one the other day and it’s a very well built module. I believe it is made by Blue Lantern.

For reference it's this guy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/eurorack?ref= ... ction_id=1 But it looks like he is sold out. Not sure how he can sell them so cheap.

Aaand they are back in stock.
Last edited by ritec on Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
psienide
Common Wiggler
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:57 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by psienide » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:40 pm

Just saw Vintage King
Vintage King is always running good deals. I have them on the watchlist. I'd say 1/3 of my home studio (they sell from many categories) is probably bought from Vintage King on Reverb or Amazon. GearTree is another good one though they don't seem to offer as deep cuts as Vintage King.

User avatar
thetwlo
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 5164
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: SF Bay area

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by thetwlo » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:47 pm

psienide wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:40 pm
Just saw Vintage King
Vintage King is always running good deals. I have them on the watchlist. I'd say 1/3 of my home studio (they sell from many categories) is probably bought from Vintage King on Reverb or Amazon. GearTree is another good one though they don't seem to offer as deep cuts as Vintage King.
always good to support the small shops!

fleyman
1-Post Wiggler
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:47 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by fleyman » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey.
This is a question, not a deal so I'm sorry if it's inappropriate but do any of you guys know if Schneider usually has a christmas sale? :)
Thanks

User avatar
mgscheue
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by mgscheue » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:28 am

Noise Engineering 15% off modules; code GOAWAY2020.

danishchairs
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by danishchairs » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Qu-Bit is also having a 15% off sale:

Code: ITSFINALLYOVER

15% off sitewide
12/22/20 - 1/1/21

All orders will ship starting JANUARY 4, 2021

Sound precedes music | Instruments for Neb2 module


User avatar
veets
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:54 pm
Location: New York's Finger Lakes
Contact:

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by veets » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:38 pm

2hp offering 15% off.
Code is GOODRIDDANCE

danishchairs
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by danishchairs » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 am

10% off at Perfect Circuit now.

Code: CIRCUIT10
Last edited by danishchairs on Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sound precedes music | Instruments for Neb2 module


danishchairs
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by danishchairs » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:13 am

10% off at Detroit Modular.

Code: HOLIDAY10

Sound precedes music | Instruments for Neb2 module


User avatar
pmboos
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:34 am
Location: Falls Church, VA
Contact:

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by pmboos » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Both CTRL-MOD and Patchwerks have 10% off deals posted on their home pages as well. I think Escape from the Noise, Pusherman, and Error Instruments are the only ones I have bought from before that I haven't seen listed yet (and all of these are in Europe).
---
“What actions can be taken to create a joyful, inspiring, and productive work environment?"

optiprime8
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:59 am
Location: Uk

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by optiprime8 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:16 am

There’s 10% off at Rubadub (UK) for today only:

Season's greetings from all of us here at Rubadub! It's been quite the year to say the least, and we sincerely appreciate your custom over the past 12 months, as always. We're offering 10% off EVERYTHING until end of day 26.12! Use code 2020WRECK at checkout.
https://www.rubadub.co.uk/

User avatar
circuitburst
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 am
Location: California

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by circuitburst » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:43 pm

15% off sale at Reverb through Dec 29 8am:
https://reverb.com/sales/boxing-day-sal ... y=eurorack
"make the events occur that you want to occur" - the black dog

https://soundcloud.com/circuitburst
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/295055
:boat: World Map of Eurorack Module Manufacturers: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 9IMDP34-ao
World Map of Eurorack Module Physical Shops: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... gfSeJ6wVIG

danishchairs
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by danishchairs » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:24 am

New Year’s sale, 10% off at Detroit Modular.

Code: NEWYEAR2021

Sound precedes music | Instruments for Neb2 module


mixxalot
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:41 am
Location: Sacramento, California

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by mixxalot » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:00 pm

mgscheue wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:28 am
Noise Engineering 15% off modules; code GOAWAY2020.
I took advantage of that one to order a Loquelic Iteritas Percido and Mimetic Digitalis to go with my Cursus Iteritas.
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/modben

My modular setup (always work in progress)
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1391380

Countcowden
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:08 am
Location: Montreal

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by Countcowden » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Moog Audio in Canada have another 15% of their b stock sale.

Use code: Lastchance15

This weekend only

User avatar
kinkycables
Common Wiggler
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 am

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by kinkycables » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:09 pm

$99 braids back in stock @ blue lantern

https://www.bluelanternstore.com/store/ ... %21.html#/

StickyC
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by StickyC » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:22 pm

kinkycables wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:09 pm
$99 braids back in stock @ blue lantern

https://www.bluelanternstore.com/store/ ... %21.html#/
I think I got the last one.

User avatar
dimensionalbleedthru
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: The Official Eurorack Deals Discussion Thread

Post by dimensionalbleedthru » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:32 pm

The NEWYEAR2021 10% off code at Detroit Modular is still active.

Post Reply

Return to “Eurorack Modules”